- https://www.chanty.com/ Website, web, desktop, and the mobile apps, web interfaces, APIs, documentation, servers and all other Intellectual Property, software and infrastructure (individually referred to as “Chanty Product” or “Chanty Services” are owned, registered and operated by Chanty, Inc. ("Company"), a company incorporated under the laws of the United States of America.
Accessing or using Chanty, You agree that:
- You are 16 years of age or older;
“Authority” shall mean any national, state, provincial, local or similar government, governmental, regulatory or administrative authority, branch, agency, any statutory body or commission or any non-governmental regulatory or administrative authority, body or other organization to the extent that the rules, regulations and standards, requirements, procedures or orders of such authority, body or other organization that have the force of Applicable Law or any court, tribunal, arbitral or judicial body in the United States of America.
"Minimum Age" shall mean any person aged 16 (Sixteen) years and above.
Services and restrictions
- We provide an array of services for team communication and collaboration in the form of Chanty Products ("Service" or "Services"). You may use the Services for your personal and business use in the organization that you represent.
You agree not to, and not to attempt to:
- adapt, modify, prepare derivative copies based upon Website and Chanty Services;
- Chanty Products are offered through various versions, both free and paid. The Company is not obligated to provide any support services with respect to the free version of the various Chanty Products and hereby reserves the right to suspend provision of free Chanty Products at any time or charge a subscription fee with respect to such Chanty Product.
Usage of Chanty Services
If you use Chanty Services, as a User you are responsible for maintaining the security of the devices on which Chanty is installed and/or used, as well as the security of your account associated with the Chanty Services. You are responsible for all activities that occur on Chanty under your account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Chanty Services. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or that You are misusing Your account in any manner; We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block Your access to Chanty Services.
You can have an unlimited number of team spaces on Chanty. The only limit is to create one team space using one email. Using different emails is the only way to create multiple team spaces.
We allow you to store or share any information, text, links, multimedia content, or other materials or arrangements of materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services or receive material from others (“Content“). We don’t claim ownership of these Content. These Content remains your Content and You are responsible for it.
When you share these Content with other people, you understand that they may be able to use, save, record, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, share and display Content without compensating you. If you do not want others to have that ability, do not use the Services to share Content.
You represent and warrant that for the duration of Chanty Terms, you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for these Content that is uploaded, stored, or shared on or through the Services and that the collection, use, and retention of these Content will not violate any law or the rights of others. Chanty cannot be held responsible for these Content or the material others upload, store or share using the Services.
It is your right to request deleting a team space, and we reserve the right to process your request up to 30 business days.
Once the team space is deleted, the team space URL of a deleted team cannot be reused. You can create a new team space any time choosing any team space URL available.
We do not interfere with the flow of your team space on Chanty and do not process deleting team space members, that can be done by team space owner or admins.
Team space owner can only be suspended or deleted by team space admins.
We can transfer the team space role to any active team space member, upon request from the team space owner themself.
It is your right to request us to modify or export the personal identifiable information in Chanty web or desktop apps or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the processing of data export is done semi-automatic and may take 90 days or more, depending on the amount of data. By the time of public release, we will deliver all the necessary tools for managing, accessing and exporting your data in your Chanty team space settings. Once your request is processed you will see the changes immediately in your team space on Chanty, but the data will be retained by Chanty in the backup copy for a commercially reasonable amount of time.
Users who are active subscribers of the Chanty Business plan have rights to request data import from another team chat. We reserve the right to process the request and contact the user to negotiate the details of the data import.
Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the Company
We hereby represent and warrant that:
- We are a duly registered company as under the laws of the United States of America.
User representations, warranties, and obligations
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You have provided accurate information and details to the Company with respect to your use of the Chanty Services and shall also keep the contact information up to date.
User feedback, comments, and suggestions
While submitting feedback, posting comments, suggestions, opinions, etc. (“User Content”), You agree and acknowledge that:
- We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding the User Content;
- We reserve the right to use or disclose such User Content for any purpose, in any way, as We see fit;
- By posting/ submitting User Content, the same shall become our intellectual property right without any obligations including but not limited to any compensation or consideration, express or implied to You.
- Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Chanty Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- While submitting feedback, posting comments, suggestions, opinions, etc. (“User Content”), You agree and acknowledge that:
Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights, title and interest in and to all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement), except for Your content are owned by Chanty, Inc. (Company) and/or its third party licensors.
- You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the intellectual property of the Company without our express prior written permission. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any material posted on the Service by the Company, or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by Chanty Terms are reserved by the Company and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication or otherwise
- The Website, and Chanty Services may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only for convenience, and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Chanty, Inc. of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
Fraud and Improper Conduct
You may only access the Chanty Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Chanty Services.
You agree that You will not in any way:
- Interfere with the ability of others to access or use the individual Chanty Services.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects other Users ability to access or use Chanty Services.
Interfere with or disrupt Chanty Services or servers, APIs or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- API. You are not allowed to use or modify the API in a way that will interfere with or disrupt Chanty Services. If You are interested in legitimate use of the API to integrate with your own service, You will have to obtain Chanty, Inc. written consent and agree on any further commercial terms.
- Post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate inappropriate content or material and information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, offensive language, graphic violence, sexual or otherwise objectionable or criminal activity
- Defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted, toxic files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Chanty Services or other Users devices.
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property, confidentiality or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service.
- You may only access the Chanty Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Chanty Services.
Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Website, the Chanty Services are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to Applicable Law, We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Website, the Chanty Services and each portion thereof, including, but not limited to, non-infringement or other violation of intellectual property rights.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of the information shared by Users on the Chanty Services.
- We shall not be liable if any information shared by Users on the Chanty Services violates Applicable Law or contains material errors, or is (or could be subject to a claim that it is) defamatory, obscene, invades the right of privacy, or infringes any right of any person or entity.
- The content shared by Users on the Chanty Services does not reflect our opinion or view on any subject matter.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whatsoever incurred by the User due to use of the Chanty Services or due to the non- availability of any of the Chanty Services.
We shall not be liable in the event any damage or loss occurs to your computer system, or any other electronic device, or any data as a result of (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Chanty Services; (b) any conduct or content of any third-party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (c) any content obtained from the Chanty Services; or (d) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
In no event shall the aggregate liability of the Company exceed the amount you paid the Company, if any, in the past 90 days for the Services giving rise to the claim. The limitations of this section shall apply to any theory of liability, whether based on warranty, contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, and whether or not the entities have been informed of the possibility of any such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- We shall be entitled to disclose to the Authority, as required by Applicable Law or by any directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the Users engaged with the Chanty Services.
- We shall be entitled to add, to vary or amend any or all Chanty terms and conditions at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment is incorporated into Chanty terms and conditions.
- You undertake to indemnify Chanty, Inc. for any losses or damages resulting from any third-party claims or complaints arising from, or in connection with Your actions on the Website, or the Chanty Services and/or breach of this Agreement.
If you're not satisfied with Chanty product or service, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee after each billing transaction. No questions asked. After that, Chanty does not provide partial or full refunds.
Example: You subscribed to a Business plan with $1000 on September 1, 2019, then updated your subscription on November 10, 2019 with $100, and ask for a refund on November 10, 2019, Chanty will refund only $100, paid during the latest billing transaction, not the $1000 you paid on September 1, 2019.
If you upgraded to Chanty Business plan during our limited time discount deal, then we do not provide any partial or full refunds.
Last modified: Dec 16, 2019